Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympic Lunch Party

Decided today that we should do something fun at work after a long, hard week. We're having an "Olympic Lunch Party" tomorrow! Fast & simple, with pizza, salad, & cookies (none of which will be homemade). I threw together some decorations though. Limited budget, not a lot of time. Here's what I came up with, and I'm pretty happy with how it looks!

Flame Cauldron Centerpiece :D
 
Filled with Olympic Torch Favors.
 

"Gold Medal" Place Settings

...and Pinwheels!
We're ready to party! At least for an hour...





 


 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the gold medal place settings!! So creative- you are amazing. I need to find out how you set up this comment box. I can't figure it out on our blog. Wish you lived next door! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Next door would sure be sweet! We should go to lunch sometime.

      Delete